You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Dad Dad

Went to subordinate court with Daddy that day cuz we went to Chinatown to get some new year mood. I didn't know you can tour the place and really go in and listen to hearings. But it's really damn extra cuz people are already getting into trouble and you are there looking around. And it's very serious and lawful. And all the police and judge and lawyer things, and having to bow when you enter and leave the hearing court room. It's an eye-opening experience though. The first is drug trafficking and the second is rape.
Volleyballers mentioned today we may go on a road trip there, SO COOOOOOL. I made Pohsoons card till 2am and potato salad till 3am for the girls HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Shall post photos next time. They loved them both, so happy. I've never cooked anything on my own before, besides eggs and noodles.

Anyway, the trip made me think about what we young people do on a whim leaves a permanent mark on our names for life. Like even smoking or sex or driving can get you in court. I didn't know for fines you had to go to court. I thought you just paid. And not only like, your father has to pay and waste his time and everything it's like you got into trouble with the law man. Just for something silly, for fun.

Wow.