You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Blogger uploader is so shitty I cant upload anything anymore sad face


Here. Me and Sissy packed our stuff like finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


Cny, all the shops are closed. Oh, Happy Chinese New Year of the Rabbit. I HAVE MANY NICE PHOTOS AND THINGS TO SAY BUT NO PHOTOS. So forget it.


This is the birdy above my bed. On a string looking like it's flying. I used to think one bird looks cute, but now I think it looks pretty lonely it needs a friend and my cousin came over and agreed and drew me another birdy.


My cluttered space. I LIKE IT LEY WHY YOUR ALL SAY CLUTTERED. MEH YOU ALL.


Herrow. My Sissy bought this. She loves makeup.

Okay la I very lazy. Anyway this year's cny I can't go anyone's place, even relatives cos we are mourning for a year for my granny's passing, it's tradition. Still, with people coming over to gramp's place and meeting everyone day in day out bonded us. We did silly things we dont usually do like making pancakes. And the usuals, eating new year goodies and tv and gambling. I went to Haji with Pei and Dammy WE GOT LOST AT GEYLANG WTF. Odd and dangerous to be there at night. Like, 90% guys there. I am so glad Dammy is there. Anyway in the end we did find our way! Haji is opposite Arab St. I want to check it out some time too and Haji has a not-in-sg feeling and the shops are reaaaaaaally cool and the people are nice. But the purpose there is only to either window shop or shisha, and I think the mats for shishaing are pretty cool people just sit down and start. And I KNOW HOW TO WALK FROM BUGIS TO THERE NOW HA.

Okay I go upload my photos on facebook and tumblrtime bye.