You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



WHY.
IS.
BLOGGER.
STILL.
MAD.

Can't post pictures. (!!!!!!!!!!)
I'm so bored at home, I think I'm gonna suffer from claustrophobia anytime soon. I keep trying to cage up myself in an attempt to start studying but all I do is digress like read newspapers and watch televison and read library teeny boppy books and watch celebrity interviews at home and youtube videos and eating and eating and sleeping.
Not to mention the friday which sucked, cos I didnt know we could go to inspiretown or the library and I still had traning which didnt go well too and in the end everything after training was cancelled and I didnt take photo with npy. OH THIS RANT POST IS SO BORING NAOOOOO.

Newayszxxszx. Watched Emma Watsons, Megan Foxs and Dakota Fannings(random) vids.
Emma Watson is so sophisticated and pretty and smart and acts and models and is rich. Mad jealous! She models for Burberry, O:O:O: OHMGGGGGGG. She's got the look too. Burberric. She fits chanel too, and she loves the brand anyway. Megan fox is hot. Need I say more. Z. But why does she seem to be so notfeelliketalking. Anyway she has three dogs two cats a pig and something which I forgot. Man, when did dakota fanning grow up! I clicked on her name expecting the little pig show little girl but she's 14/15 alr. Super surprised. And wow I'm impressed, you should see her when she was young GIVING OUT awards. She has no sign of stage fright at all and speaks superbly, like wowwwwwww.

Moving on, everyone's moving to onsugar! ):
And blogger has all these problems, I'm suspecting onsugar made blogger have photo probs and since photos are a huge part of blogging, onsugar appeared and everyone moves there! Tsk, alright that's rubbish but blogger's photo problems are really really irritating.

I thought I'd have nothing to blog with my dumbass boring life right now but hey, I've got dslr pics sister took but hey again, blogger has a photo problem. This post was inspired from Ivan Tan cus I started this to blog about him but now I've got so many words alr, I reckon I dont have to post about him anymore, ^^