You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



I drove for miles and miles and

Term test sucked, I didn't even study properly. ):
Now how am I to face the disappointments. Or expect to be allowed to go out even if I had declined people who I'd very much want to go out with. So what so what huhhuhhuhhhhhhh. I cant even argued that I put in effort or it's already the last day of ca or take out my paper with sucky scores and still want to go out and AH I DONT WANT TO LIE OKAY I'LL STUDY HARDDDDDDDDDD. Then next what's with the suspicion oh this sucks. Thanks ah thanks, for putting me down everytime I feel motivated with your tiredness almost everything sucks.

Trng's cool.
We're gonna have team badges and rubberbands and bags, yay. But I want a bagpack, not a sportsbag cos my sport's bag's so irritating though it's really roomy, ^^ So fun So close, hahaha.
Disgustingszsxzszxsx, what's with all the horrible playing ah gotta buck up buck up to keep it going nooooooo.

Plaything much. No brooding no. At arm's length. Boys boys boys, girls girls girls. Boys and girls.

Am affected by so many external factors I cannot cant unable to focus anything on myself. Z. Am totally sick of posting pictures with the spoilt system and home's connection route and locations of pictures. Not posting anymore, just go look out at your windows for a better view .

I'm sick of going home, I want to stay overnight in school forever, hahaha. Daddy made pink sweet agar, woo. Damn, super hungry, fungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Z.

I BELIEVE IN MYSELF EVEN IF EVERYTHING PUTS ME DOWN DOWN DOWN. Gotta get get !


"One of my classmates in high school had leukemia, and he was really depressed after his first round of chemo when he came to school with no hair. When they found out about it, all 70+ members of the varsity football team shaved their heads too. Their yearbook picture is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. GMH"

Seventh month's not like,
motivational poster Pictures, Images and Photos

but still,
Happier Pictures, Images and Photos


"They say disneyland's the happiest place on Earth. Obviously, they have never been in your arms."