You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



"Maybe I had lost my objectivity over the course of filming. But I had found that this popularity thing and, more importantly, Dylan, wasnt black and white. It was grey. I knew that underneath the shiny blonde hair and designer clothes and brand new BMW was a girl who still thought of herself as that curly haired , metal mouthed fifth grader who wore the wrong jeans and carried the wrong bagpack and had a poster of a kitten hanging from a tree that said HANG IN THERE on her bedroom wall. I knew that when she was stressed out, she ate alot, and that she hated to be left alone in her house. I knew that Indian food made her burp a ton, and that she hummed sappy love songs, like the kind youd hear at dentists, while she ate, always off-key. I knew that parts of why she was putting off her college essays was that she had no clue as to what she wanted to be when she grew up. And that her biggest fear was that she wasnt good at anything except shopping. And that she was just as confused as the rest of us when it came to muddling through Life101. That's what I wanted to show with this documentary-- that at the end of the day, there really wasn't all that much difference between prom queens and film geeks.
That we were all just people."


To end it off,



-Got inspired , (feels like and angel with halo, ting ! )-



Ohhhhhhhhh, really sucky days, unmotivated, uninspired, thrashed, busted.
POOPOOJEY. Pardon my expressionless face and vulgarities. I should reallyreally start concentrating and stop daydreaming fantasizing wasting time digressing procrastinating swearing, OMIGOD SHOO.
Mdm Chan says, "You think only youre tired? Arent your friends, family, teachers tired? Youre not the only tired one."

I'M NOT ALLOWED TO QUIT. I'M DENIED. I'M SUPPOSED TO HELP. MEANING IVE STILL GOT MY RESPONSIBILITIES. BETTER START WAKING UP EARLY OR AT LEAST ON TIME. BURNING A HOLE IN MY POCKET. HECK THE ATTIRE. LOOKS LIKE IMMA DANCE WITH ZHESHUO AFTER ALL FOR INVEST INVEST. SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO AYF. LOOKING FORWARD TO TEACHERS DAY.