You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Ok, the brother only had three hours of sleep but went to study with me (no he didnt he read his stupid psycho book.) even after cip. I am typing of his greatness not because of his greatness but to fill this space bfr it turns dead like dead dead. As much as I am surprised boys read library books even more school library ones, I accomplished two trigo worksheets. I am happy cos I got out like finally and can wear outside clothes and eat outside food omg I am mad. Sad to say, it's boring old macs at boring old amk. I love filet-o-fish and seaweed shaker fries and green tea and the wasabi sticker more than the guy in grey elmo shirt with skinnys and new yellow and black pointed sneakers from malaysia who nicely waited for me to do my work and caused me to digress with juicy gossipy material to talk about yet kept telling me to do my work to get back on track.
Thanks a crappyloadddddddddddddddd! :D