You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Life may not be the party you'd hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.


Hello, blogger still has problems. Idiot.
I couldnt even enter the web just now.
My pictures. ._____________________.
I've been asking and asking people to study today but I am not myself.
Gotta go do that.
OH, I got a hug from the future Nobel Prize Awardeee/Model student (Janelleeeee), Beammmmmm x100.
I LOVE BANANAs. One banana Two banana Three banana four.
Looking forward to NDP loads, performance, carnival, car boot sales, pictures, red and white wearing, training, maybe watching UP, maybe meeting up with primary school peeeeeepos and dinner!!!

For now, gotta study , chem test tmr, tsk.
IVAN TAN I AM NOT A NO LIFE. STUDYING IS IMPT.
Aunty said, "You can play anytime in you life, next time when youre all grown up/old or do anything you want. But when you study, it's only for your youth which you can do and when it's over, it's over. It's for life too."