You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Wo de birthday yao lai liao

Hi I think I posted this before hahahahahhahaha this is during orientation @ Botanic Gardens.


My jie jie gave me this. hehehehhehhehehe I got film toy robot cam now yay. Mummy Daddy gave me angpow pew pew pewszx. Happy girl 94 is gonna meet Dave tmrw and Charmaine (I'd bet Obsessio too hahahahah) on Wed. Wed first day of Acapella and Thur second day of Touch Rugby. I have a holistic education B) OKAY I JUST ACTING SMART. WALAO WHY MY GROMMET TOMS HAVENT COME YET ANGRY. TOMMYS COME TO ME PLS PLS PLS.



OMAR IF YOU READING THIS. WE CAN GO POOL NOW I'M KINDA GOOD ALREADY HAHAHAHA. I'm not bias, I'm forced by circumstances to learn. You know I love you Andersonians. (:

I am too easily amused. And my standards for cool and cute and pretty are too low, according to people around me. THINGS ARE ATTRACTIVE TO ME, CANNOT?

Wo hen kai xin ke shi wo hen lei le. Wan an!!!