You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Pictures incoming!

Hi my table alot of ants I am thoroughly annoyed. I am gonna pack everything and get to the root of the problem and rid 'em all! My table doesn't usually have that many ants.
Wah my abs damn pain now I know where the touch rug seniors get their rock hard abs I did mild pt damn pain already serious ouch
I really wanna set my short hair as dp on msn and fb but I wanna surprise np friends on monday ley *resist resist
Okay gon bathe and eat and sleep, musper logbook and ppt to do tmr and night at esplanade to watch As It Fades with 3 abm people hahahahahah We are called Secret Underground Abmers on facebook it's really cool damn united and discussing to make hoodies and submitting designs and all already woohoo If you've noticed, you can call us SUA in short. Which is in dialect, forget it in a cool way
DAMN HUNGRY AND WARM UNBATHED AND TIRED THINKING ABOUT WORK TO DO TMRW

G'night x



BEFORE



AFTER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Okay someone tagged me on fb damn funny hahahahhahhahaha look at me, bottom right


MY BIRTHDAY THAT DAY (please look at 2nd 3rd 4th HAHAHHAHAH)