You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



've been busy

Wow school has been reeeeeeeally hectic with cca and projects and everything. I guess everyone's in the process of adapting and understanding our new surroundings as well as the school system! I just finished my written communications write up which is overdue BUT FEAR NOT FOR IT IS UNGRADED.

1. I am really happy to meet a buncho Andersonians today even though I may not know some of them very well. And even though it may be a little out of place, it feels like Anderson again. It feels good. It feels familiar. ANDERSONIANS ALWAYS RISE TO THE OCCASION. Okay idk how our school spirit is built up but it's really strong and I like it.

2. I learn not to judge people in poly. People are really subjective to environment and people around them but most importantly, personal will. It is astounding how far this thing that stems inside of people can bring them far. And I like that, people surprising me, not being what I used to think of them.