You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Sometimes the stars in her sky hold against the rain

She's got white lights on her face
From the bad days
That she just can't erase
And her sad eyes are replaced
With the new life in a beautiful place

HI I NEED TO GET A GRIP. I am suddenly overwhelmed by what I am doing. I always get this when I am at home for too long a period of time I cannot stay in an enclosed place with my tasks I'll just think I'll be stuck with 'em forever and it drives me crazy.
Am I really gonna do art for life omg I think the grass is always greener on the other side and how can I be so sure one moment and then not at all the next? I should feel blessed that what I am doing is one of my interests.
I feel lacking. Like I don't know enough and don't have enough background and everything is just unmanageable and too much to take.

P.s. Had a great birthday, I felt so special (: Pictures next time (Maybe 100000 years later)