You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Why'd mum have to count how much we spent for dinner.
Why'd dad have to ask me if I could buy the cheaper rubberbands.
Why'd sis have to ask me to buy my 80cents band another day.
Why'd dad have to comment to mum about the rising prices of even hairbands when pasarmalams only sold it at 50 cents or 1 buck in the past.
Cos standards of living are higher and we're poor ):
Why'd wingsang have to worry about everyone being unwilling to pay 20 bucks when she had to pay 200+ to her mum for our chalet and it's not even supposed to be a responsibility?
Cos we're selfish and that's how all humans are.

OK, I SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR I'M NOT WITH ADRIAN, STOP MISUNDERSTANDINGSZX NOW BABIES.
Photobucket
The married thing on facebook, it's nothing to do with me.
You belonged together in the first place.
You belong together.
Peace out. (Twists :D)

Oh, Television says no casual sex. <:
Sky's flashing and rumbling like mad, wonder how it feels to be struck by lightning.

I'm unhappy with how this world works, how people behave but that's how it is and there's nothing much I can do anyway. So now I aren't even entitled to my own emotions? Somehow affected after talking to sang, like I've felt that feeling before and it doesn't feel good. So why can't I feel unhappy about being poor and having to consider buying 20 bucks shoes on sale, and all the people not being responsible for others and even more themselves and that I'm unwanted I'm unhappy like that. You guys said you guys cared, that's why you asked. But why'd you question? If you guys really cared, you'd understand. I'm not allowed to feel angry nor sad. Goddamnit, I'm not coraline the other Jaslyn.

Ok, Happier after talking to jasmine! (INSERTS RANT, HEART, RAINBOW, UNICORN)
Happy Halloween :D
Photobucket