You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Hi I am MaxBim.



Hello, am late for school, thought it'd be dumb to be recorded late when all we are gonna do in school today is sit. Pretty dumb busing all the way to school and coming home. Schools boring, but only for these two days, getting back all the question papers. Failing seems to get more and more real but retaining is not an option! ): Spent hall time doodling, writing letters, playing Bingo. Ms Mok talked to me for resting my head on the table. THERES CHEM HOMEWORK ALREADY. Shall spend my time properly, read up on Ammonia then head for school later, mass chinese lessons D: Then training, matches starting next monday, like the Os.

Reminds me of training. After going to Australian school We've all got Angmohish names, even those with Christian names aren't spared, hahah. This is what I can remember :
Janelle > Phenelope
Pancy > Anthony
Pearleen > Polly
Yun Kai > Erica
Vanessa > Johnnson
Eunice > Jennifer
My name's Adrianna. IT'S SO HORRIBLE. And four syllable and long and not cool. Sharmini apparently made the name from what? Adrian. But too bad it's my lifelong childhood dream to have a one syllable name cos it's cool and Janelle chose MAX for me. Then when I was heading home with sha she decided Bim was one syllable and a better suited name for me which she decided was the final choice when she saw my phone O: (bling bling bling, you die, HAHAHA)

My phone crystals damn irritating uh, keep dropping. Not putting back those that drop already, just gonna let them drop on wherever they land and decompose and die. :D

My left eye has this thing in it which makes the top lid swell, I look weird now, like o.O and I am told I look funny/punched. Not helping that I sound coarse, something wrong with my throat. Theres something really really really wrong. X. Like 1 in 4 people don't understand what I'm talking about. I'm like walking around with a glass box around me. Meh. Frustrating, mood's like crap.

OH ME GOT BANGS. :D
Sis cut it for me. I didn't know a fringe could bring so much attention, hahah. It's said to be nice/look like a toot/ cut from salon (L)! It's still long and irritating .
(Photobucket)

I WANT THINGS TO GET BETTER AND A MILLION THINGS TO TALK ABOUT.
Sweeeeeeeenghsxz.