You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



One, two, three, for I want to be strong!~

YOYOYOYOOYOYOYOYOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
My comp crashed ): Using sisters laptop with no pictures and getting slightly irritated with wherever I go its signed in to her account. But hey, I've got internet connection. :D

Today is like burn the fats day or something.
Woke up at 630, went for friendly @ yuying till 1, kfc lunch with B div, bladed at void deck, changed to sport shoes, ran like some mad cow from Serangoon Sec > Canal connection > Punggol Park > Home. See I so fit! :D
I skated around Yuying's court like penguin. ): Stupid floor, stupid shoes, couldnt run. Volleyball on ice, hahaha :D

" Know how Japanese mend broken stuff? They aggrandize the cracks with gold. They believe something with a history makes it more beautiful. "


No need for tears, baby. Just sweat. :D