You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



THISISFYOUB.



Samsung takes damn slow to load pictures, sony e is definitely faster!
You see, I am finally uploading pics into my comp cos my songs have no more space.

Daddy's taking me to Macs to have breafast and study, besttttt. :D
Phobia 2 besttttttttttttttttttttt I could die on the spot, Because.
Spent mooncake festival rotting my butt off at home, reading My sisters keeper. Am going to watch that, movie marathon in a day, woohoo. And not doing chem. And eating. And arguing with mum. And hyperventilated when jie said shes coming. I am not going to fail, I am not going to retain noooooooooo. Funny how when I was young studying seemed to be the way to go. And although I was not exactly the top scoring group of pupils studying wasnt a chore. Being above average wasnt a feat. Examinations were just to-study-for. As I get older things got difficult. I stopped trying. Seems disappointing, mum stopped working to care for us and we did well. Now everything, everyone seems to fade, fade, fade. Where did the smartness in me go! Or maybe laziness kills smartness, ): Hate this, everyone saying I look smart. Having a smart face but empty brain, I rather have a stupid face and stun everyone with my smartness!

I have lost all blogging instincts.
Kaykay is going to have a blog. :D

Posting pictures, Finally, finally.

{I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
There's nothing you can say, nothing you can do, theres no other way when it comes to the truth.}



-

Childrens Day :D


Nametag ^^ Artistic much.

My sister acting diva like I told her to, HAHA.


Peipeipeipeipei My Love <3


Uh, I'm not a Bim my phone is. :D Okay I did it, I feel embarrassed taking it out sometimes too so just stop harping on it . I think. But it's pretty. :D

Pei says it's a Baby ._.













Chiobu=sister.