You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Can we play pretend










Open your eyes to what is true. Remember, and stand by it. Truths are buried so unrest will be kept at bay. After all, right and wrong is a thin line, a blurry one at that. What is the point really, all that people hurting other people? How do you hold close what you have that's good and dispose of things at the back of your mind. What people made you feel, how do you forget that. How.

Meeting 6A made me really happy and emotional, a bit. Feels pretty weird we all knew each other as kids and now, gentlemen and ladies. We roughly know each other's school but I look at people and think of what they've been through, what they've done in the 4 years we rarely met and what's been in and out of everyone's lives. How proud they felt when they topped the class, how crushed they were the first break up, how stressed they were during exams. Did I feel the same? It's difficult for people to stay close, could I have been there, could we have been there for each other. But people always feel close when they're physically close and far a part when they don't meet. So weird I wanna hug everyone I know now hehe

I FORGOT MY SPORTS SHOES WHEN I WENT TO GYM LIFE IS OVER.

I have this obsession with feathers of late.


Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

W. H. Auden



Running to you like a happy little girl. That.