You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



Fallacy , Falsity

The day Aaron tattooed and pierced and yn pierced and jdyn pierced and yn and I decided to extend.







Anderson is as awesome as ever.





-

That belongs to your world, not mine.
Superficiality sucks. Humans cannot reply on people.
Why am I perturbed by such things at times.
I am gonna extend and get plugs and get more film for my cam and get soccer boots for touch.

Cloying lingers I enjoy:
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Read this last time.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Watched this last night.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.


Clementine: Hi, I'm Clementine, can I have a piece of chicken?
Joel: Then you just took it. It was so intimate. It was like we were already lovers.

Joel: Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire trying to outrun my humiliation, I think.
Clementine: Was it something I said?
Joel: Yeah. You said "So go"... with such disdain, ya' know?

Joel: I don't see anything I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will, and I'll get bored with you and feel trapped, because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.

Joel
: Are we like couples you see in restaurants? Are we the dining dead?

Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks.

Adults are, like, this mess of sadness and phobias.

Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours.


S o t h e r e, g'night