You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



With time,

things will fade away. Things you put alot of feelings and effort into will be nothing in your life in the future. So don't mull over things, it's just gonna be pieces of the past. Funny how people and connections works, though. Humans are one of the most horribly complicated things on Earth.

How can you expect people by your side when you don't want them in your life.

Gah I can't wait for poly to start. You guys are driving me nuts.

I MISS MY PULLOVER ):

Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you
Counting my footsteps, praying the floor won't fall through
You paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it to rain
Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame
Maybe it's you and you're sick need to give love and take it away
And you'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand
And I'll look back and regret how I ignored when they said run as fast as you can
your dark twisted games You are an expert at "sorry" And keeping lines blurry
But I took your matches before fire could catch me
I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town