You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



how do you let go of what you let in


F A C E B O O K X I A L A N

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul.

I love lit But I don't have lit in poly. ):

Let's face the fact that we don't really mean much to people as they mean to us, and we don't value other people for how much they value us either. It's funny how all these random thoughts throughout the day string together in my dreams. A thought here, a memory there, a fleeting sight I caught. (HIMYM: This moment is fleeting because it is chased by another moment HAHAHAHAH) I want to throw everything away poly life please come swallow me whole thanks x

How I met your mother is funny but I don't laugh much watching it after the first season/alone. I like how they can be so open and frank to each other and everything's still cool and they way they converse and bring thoughts across to each other. I don't like how they perceive everything the people in the clique do to be okay even though some things they do are blatantly wrong. Why hasn't Barney gotten an STD?