You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



One of these days your magic won't affect me and your gaze won't make my bones weak

1. I bought the wrong Jansport, its colour is wrong
2. My granny sunned her bolster and it dropped ten floors down and I went to pick it up and I felt like a homeless kid with a bolster at the void deck
3. Not good enough in touch rug
4. Not good enough in Acapella
5. Not good enough in arts
6. Need to compensate by being good in academics
7. Need to kick being lazy
8. Need to kick having the fear of failing to even try
9. Kick feeling worthless
10. What I can do like putting clothes together or having others like my preference or expert at mastering hairstyles and artandcrafts are useless
11. That I may be able to talk to anyone under the sun and mix with anyone and be a ball of friendliness but am an introvert inside
12. Feel like I stick out sometimes even though I seem to fit in anywhere
13. Difficult to start my work or push myself
14. Don't want my ability leading to practical actions leading to people thinking I am trying to shine
15. When I always can't get things right
16. That I don't open up much now because things have consequences, and people mar things when information dance from person to person
17. My mind is in a cloud