You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



wake me up when September ends

Starts & Ends. Some perfect starts don't have perfect ends and some perfect ends don't come with perfect starts.

Why do people mean less once you've got them?

No need for sadness, COME ON

RUN BABY RUN, DONT EVER LOOK BACK.

-

Hey,
may all your wishes come true, most importantly the biggest wish which everyone reckons whatever that may be i guess this wouldnt mean much and its probably just one insignificant text one of them from all that you get well youre all grown up now i hope you can think maturedly and stand on your own two feet which also means youll know your limits to things and not be silly youll take care of yourself now no matter who will be there for you and be a happy kid the happiest you can be i know its hard for you now but itll get by and everyone will be okay in time
Love, Me.

Hey,
i know you have something you want to tell me the way you feel sad and when i ask whats up you tell me its nothing i know its something to do with me it must be and only blanks can fill up the spaces of your silence because its not so nice to bare your heart out to me now or anything but trust me ill give you a chance on that because i believe even if nothing can get back chances should be given to all the words unspoken to come out it may be liberation it may be a stone lifted but whatever it may be youll get your time sorry it has to wait
Love, Me.

Hey,
thank you there is not a way you can express that really if its so much more than a thank you its pretty much emotions im given and support warmth a sexy shoulder hahahahah ok whatever but im glad for what things have become today youve been through alot more than me i guess to get here so i guess youre pretty awesome and reining in some things tsk ok youre the best i think lazy to type anymore youre so overrated everyday
Love, Me.

Wow Damians blog songs are sad! Okay I think it's just me using it as an excuse after reading his posts and thinking about myself. Woohoo this kinda stuff sure triggers some emotions huh! Well so anyyyyyyyyyway. My mum thinks I have a problem cos Im loud and Im mad! The only time I'm quiet is when I'm sad but she can't get me sad so thats quite sad. I like juicystar07 on youtube now! From the influence of my sister! And I realise I miss writing. Like OH WENJIE. We are penpals anyone wants a penpal ask me for my address its really fun but I am replying like super slow now, correction, we totally stopped for prelims I think thats good. Studying is everyday food now. Its really chilly now, cold days make me feel sad! Gosh what is wrong with me! But I like it when everyone is wearing a hoodie or some warm thing of sorts. And I kinda like the cold weather. Like woodlands totally looked unsingaporish with the cold weather and people in hoodies and umbrellas and out only source of lights are from traffic and streetlights. That's totally cool. Excited, tomorrow studying with ling and pei again. PHYSICS AND EMATH TMR (hopefully) LETS GO YAY.