You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



TIME TO STUDY TMR OMG.

The king is dead. Over time, all things eventually come crashing down.


IS THAT COOL OR COOL. Sister bought me that impulse guys top which I could actually fit when I tried at home hehehhehe. Tbar is awesomeeeeee, offers are at one for 15 while before its one for 40!
And Daddy, for my dark blue knit top which is comfy and thin knit so it isn't too warm. It's getting cold since its the end of year! OH AND MY JEANS SHORTS. I'm so slow and behind fashion ikr. And so broke! HAHAHA. Got two cute cartoon tees (Pearl got them, actually). Feel so happy shopping, bugis fep then ion. Jaini, Pei, Pearl, Jo, Dad. Thanks for today and for taking my mind off things! (:

THIS IS WAR. You can put the blame on girls ever since the existence of boys.
please, I've got 7 likes. SEVEN. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA