You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



-

My procrastinating abilities are unmatchable and I dont appreciate that of myself.
I feel like I've lost my confident self, both on how I feel on my physical appearances and worth and in my studies.
I have visited many friends' places and they have really beautiful homes and are rich and I wonder if I have the ability to reach there on my own. I have no specific ambition and have zero knowledge on the adult things -- bank loans, insurance and the like. Would I know how, or what, to do? A friend once read my palm and she said I would lead a short life, or have an illness but overcome it and continue to live, but not so healthily. The thing she said which scared me most, was that I would job hop for a while and not know what I want before I settled down. Why believe in palm-reading? I am a realist. But the things you hear are the things you think about.
I don't get why people enter a course of study in polytechnic then hate it, I love what I'm doing and am happy for my friends who feel the same -- the way they finally find themselves. It's just that for now I have lost motivation and that is such a pity because the semester is already coming to an end and here I am, losing it at the last lap.