You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.



A hungry girl is an angsty girl.

Jayesslee!!!!!! Gig at TAB sometime ago. Credits to Yin Shuang!












Ikea's storeroom of Yummy Food:







-

There is no nice way to put some things isn't it. Both ends people will be hurt, both the person who is at the receiving and the delivering end. I'm just gonna sit and wait cause I don't want to make any wrong decisions which I may come to regret in time.

I like the night sky. It's so peaceful like everything is at rest and is a closure to the day. There are stars those shiny things in the sky. I love stars. And when it drizzles, the light breeze, the purple sky, when you look up and drops of rain are shooting down, when the floor is wet and when you taste the rain. I have this silly thought every time it rains, especially during the year ends, that we're like New York or Boston or something and it's so chilly and peaceful and comfortable.