You shine so bright it's insane,
You put the Sun to shame.




Notes by my bed B) I'm so dog tired I don't even get to read them before I sleep.


(:






I have no idea why all the photos are taking so long to load on tumblr blogger and fb. )<

Every memory of looking out the back door
I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye.
-Nickelback, Photographs.

So appropriate to describe friday.

Oh well I'll miss school. I know how we say we want to quit school and school sucks and we get all stressed and tired going to school. But I know we'll miss school eventually. And our dearest Mrs Poh is leaving. ): Getting blue. Facebook's like the last the last the last, all the dedications start coming up. Man, I've got so much to say yet nothing much seems to surface in words. I wish I could but this slab out of me and just putting it on all these personal spaces, all appearing nicely as words.

Friday, school's like a party. So many past feelings, friendships, emotions revisited. It was crazy in the hall, phototaking, jumping on each other, catching up, saying goodbye.

Busy days are gonna come. We're gonna make it.